Thursday, July 19, 2012

Feeling Like R. Kelly

Trapped in the closet that is...So get this, I'm a 17 soon to be 18 year old girl. I guess I would classify myself as bisexual but...that title doesn't concern me. The only thing that matters is my girlfriend. My first girlfriend that I feel so in love with. And it's not like I don't want to tell my parents because I know they'll accept me...but her parents aren't okay with it. Which means we have to pile lie on top of lie just to see each other. We don't tell our friends because some of them have big mouths. Sigh...I wish things were a little easier but hey...all we have to do is wait until we're both out of college. And then it's the home stretch :) Life with her seems like a fantasy but...at the same time it seems completely possible. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment